Hi all,

Google just introduced Add-ons for Google Drive, which means we could
have an official add-on that works on Google Drive. I see this as a
particular opportunity as Google's own grammar checker doesn't work as
nice as it should, so there's not so much competition there. There's one
consistency checker but it works only for consistency checks:

The docs are here:

https://developers.google.com/apps-script/add-ons/

I think LT should be hooked on a keyboard event, and if there was
sufficient time delay from the previous key press, get the current
paragraph and send it via HTTPS to our server.

Regards,
Marcin