Is there any way to create a rule that goes across languages?

I am trying to create a rule for consistent Khmer punctuation. Often users
will use English punctuation when they should use Khmer or French
punctuation and I want to correct it, but because the punctuation marks are
tagged as English (in OpenOffice for instance), I can't figure out a way
for LanguageTool to detect them.

Examples:

wrong with English colon: ដូច​នេះ:
correct with Khmer symbol: ដូច​នេះ៖

wrong with English quotes: "តើ​អ្នក​ចង់​ទៅ?"
correct with French Guillemets (though they are tagged as English in
OpenOffice): «តើ​អ្នក​ចង់​ទៅ?»

Any ideas?

Thanks for your time!
Nathan