Hi,

I have extended the rule editor to take example sentences as parameters,
like this:

http://community.languagetool.org/ruleEditor2/index?wrong=A+example&corrected=An+example&lang=en

This will preset the example sentences. So when you want people to try
the rule editor to contribute, you can add such a link to your page -
preferably with an incorrect sentence that isn't too difficult to match
with our rule syntax.

There's actually a whole page of examples for English and German:

http://community.languagetool.org/ruleEditor2/examples?lang=en
http://community.languagetool.org/ruleEditor2/examples?lang=de

If you want such a page for your language, just add a file
grails-app/conf/examples/xx.txt (with xx being the language code) to the
languagetool-community-website project and tell me to re-deploy the
web-app.

Regards
  Daniel