Marco,

You have a token with vela/velas and then another with bandeira/bandeiras.
The rule expects a sentence like "arrrear a vela bandeira".

Instead of

         <token regexp="yes">vela|velas</token>
         <token regexp="yes">bandeira|bandeiras</token>

Use

         <token regexp="yes">vela|velas|bandeira|bandeiras</token>

Regards,
Jaume