I have a new Java rule (inflection agreement between adjective and the
noun) that allows to catch very interesting errors that often escape
the eye. But this rule also produces a lot of false positives (I spent
some time improving it but it's gets very tricky quickly).

So I am thinking to leave it in but disable it by default (so advanced
users can turn it on if needed).

But I could not find an easy way to make Java rule off by default.

Is there a way I missed or we need to change Rule class, add somethign like
 isEnabledByDefault() { return true; }
so that the rules can set to false if needed?

Thanks
Andriy