Hi,

Attached: Firefox-48-add-on-corrected-text-has-highlight.png

A) After I accept a correction, the corrected text is highlighted. If
possible, remove the highlight from corrected text.

B) The popup on the LT icon is:
Check the current selection or text field with LanguageTool

If I do not select text on a web page, I see inconsistent messages after I
click the LT icon:
1) www.bing.com
If you have just installed or (re-)activated this extension, please reload
the tab first in which you want to check a text.

2) https://www.google.co.uk/
No errors found
Text checked remotely by languagetool.org

3) In a website that has no text field:
Please place the cursor in an editable field or select text (active element:
BODY).

Only the message for 3) is consistent with the LT popup.

Make the LT message and the behavior of LT consistent.

Also, be consistent with terms. Use one of these, not both:
* text field
* editable field

Regards,

Mike Unwalla