Hello!

I am trying to create the following rule:
traduzir *em *LANG -> traduzir *para *LANG
(translate TO LANG)

*    <!-- TRADUZIR EM > TRADUZIR PARA -->**
**    <rule id="TRADUZIR_EM" name="Traduzir para">**
**      <pattern>**
**        <token>traduzir</token>**
**        <marker>**
**            <token>em</token>**
**        </marker>        **
**        <token postag_regexp="yes" postag="AQ0MS0|latim"></token>     **
**     </pattern>**
**     <message>Substituir «em» por
**     <suggestion>para</suggestion>**
Inglês.</example>**
**    </rule>  *

It seems the language names are *AQ0MS0 *but "Latin" ("latim" in
Portuguese doesn't appear as *AQ0MS0*, so I added it by hand to the
rule) doesn't hit the rule while testing in the stand-alone tool.

How do I fix it?

Thanks!

Kind regards,