Hello!

I have been reflecting and I have decided that after I finish my PhD (I
hope to finish it this year) I will try to add an option to my "Proofing
Tool GUI" software to extract .DICs into morphologic dictionaries
(provided they have extra information per word).

My idea was to grab both pt_PT dictionaries (prereform and postreform),
extract them to morphologic and merge both to have pre+post reform working.

This way we could always have up to date wordlists.

The goal would be to do this in 2017.

Is there any information/rules on how to do this task?

Thanks!

Kind regards,