Patrick Spousta wrote:
Hi

Andy Furniss wrote:

Does exists solution how to NAT and MARK in PREROUTING, but in this order?

If you really need to shape for local and forwarded on ingress then you use IMQ + the IMQ NAT patch and use u32 to filter on dst IP (if you are masquerading a dynamic IP mark LAN traffic and use default for local).

It sounds good, but can you be more conrete?

Using IMQ generally or a script? - mine is pretty lame, unfinished and needs netfilter patches, though I suppose it could give an indication of what to do - I am still learning HTB myself, but have got sidetracked at the moment playing with esfq.

There is a new imq website www.linuximq.net from which you should be able to get imq working for whatever kernel you use. I don't know if they include the NAT patch yet - but it's only a couple of lines and should apply OK. If you happen to use 2.4.24 I can give urls for the patches I use.

Andy.