Chris Jensen wrote:
Hi,
I appologise for the bad ettiquite of this, but I have tried looking for some HTB examples that would help me, and am having trouble understanding how the tc filters should work, but I can't figure out why this isn't working.
I've written this script, based upon the ultimate traffic shaper at LARTC, to try and shape for me and my 3 housemates.
The idea being to give each user approx 1 quarter of the bandwidth, and then subdivide that into 3 priorities.

None of the traffic seems to get clasiffied though.

You can't use u32 to filter egress on src if you are NATing - you need to mark in POSTROUTING mangle and filter on fw.

Have a look at the kptd on www.docum.org .

Andy.