Hiya List users,
i'm rather new to this Mailinglist (about a couple of minutes to be precise ;-) ), but as i think this HOWTO is really great stuff, i just wanted to ask whether or not a translation into german language would be gladly received or not. To be honest, it's quite a task to translate all this, but as this HOWTO helped me a lot in setting up my routing, i just wanted to give something back. And even though i'm not too much into all this (in terms of knowledge that is), i thought a translation into my native tongue could maybe help a little in spreading the word.

So, if it is your will, i would gladly try and produce yet another translation of this HOWTO ;-)

Greetings,
Florian