This might be some fallout from the change which added "local datasets" to the compiler.

You can now say put datasets inside of instances or classes like below. I wonder if
local datasets might be able to be used in your application instead of extending dataset?




  <view name="somedata" layout="axis: y" bgcolor="#cccccc">
    <method event="onclick">
        Debug.write(this.lds);
    </method>
    <dataset name="lds">
        <foo>bar</foo>
    </dataset>
    <text>local dataset</text>
    <method reference="lds" event="oninit">
      <![CDATA[
      Debug.write("somedata test data loaded", this);
      if (this.lds.serialize() != '<lds><foo>bar</foo></lds>') {
      Debug.error("somedata serialized data does not match expected value");
      }
      ]]>
    </method>
  </view>

On 1/3/06, Buckler, David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In 3.0.2 I was be able to extend the dataset class, albeit with a load of compilation warnings, but it would still work.  Now I am moving to 3.1.1 and this "feature" no longer works.  Any ideas?
 
<canvas>

<class name="myds" extends="dataset"/>
<myds name="z">
    <node>Hello Moto</node>
</myds>
 
<text datapath="z:/node/text()"/>
 
</canvas>
 

_______________________________________________
Laszlo-user mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.openlaszlo.org/mailman/listinfo/laszlo-user





--
Henry Minsky
Software Architect
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
Laszlo-user mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.openlaszlo.org/mailman/listinfo/laszlo-user

Reply via email to