Okay, so doing a six-pack layout is remarkably simple.

        <view id="toprow" height="50%" width="100%">
                <view id="topleft" bgcolor="white" height="100%" 
width="${parent.width / 3}"/>
                <view id="topmiddle" bgcolor="gray" height="100%"
width="${parent.width / 3}"/>
                <view id="topright" bgcolor="black" height="100%"
width="${parent.width / 3}"/>
                <simplelayout axis="x"/>                
        </view>
        
        <view id="bottomrow" height="50%" width="100%">
                <view id="bottomleft" bgcolor="black" height="100%"
width="${parent.width / 3}"/>
                <view id="bottommiddle" bgcolor="white" height="100%"
width="${parent.width / 3}"/>
                <view id="bottomright" bgcolor="gray" height="100%"
width="${parent.width / 3}"/>
                <simplelayout axis="x"/>                
        </view>

        <simplelayout id="rows" axis="y"/>
                
The view hit-test thing I can do with the pub-sub mechanism I have in my app.

Best,
Mike Pence

On 6/4/06, Mike Pence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello all. I will be immersing myself in the world of Laszlo layouts,
> but thought I would ask here as well. I need to:
>
> 1. Create a six panel layout, very much like a six-pack of fine
> imported beer. Which I have none of right now.
>
> 2. Drag and drop images from one six-pack region to another. So, I
> will need a hit-test check (where is the rect logic in Laszlo?), etc.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Mike Pence
>
_______________________________________________
Laszlo-user mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.openlaszlo.org/mailman/listinfo/laszlo-user

Reply via email to