Hi DL

This may or may not help you.  We've had to use FSCommand with Gliffy and 
what we did is compile a SWF outside of Laszlo with an actionscript method 
that would take 2 args (command and value) and call fscommand(command, 
value) in that method.  We then included this SWF as a resource to a named 
view in our application in order to access this method in Laszlo.

Regards,
Clint
http://www.gliffy.com


>From: "DL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: [Laszlo-user] Does FSCommand work in openlaszlo 3.2 / 3.3 ?
>Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 22:43:43 +0100
>
>Anyone using FSCommand successfully in openlaszlo 3.2 or 3.3?
>
>I know that FSCommand is deprecated in Flash 8 .. externalinterface taking 
>its place ..
>but I still need to use FSCommand in a Flash 7 or 8 compiled movie to 
>access an
>external scripting engine.
>
>The example I'm testing is from here ..
>
>forum thread:-
>
>http://www.laszlosystems.com/developers/community/forums/showthread.php?s=f8b6b6c9b5a8c6ee4b0349ba8a5d9d97&threadid=4471
>
>download fscommand_example.zip:-
>
>http://www.laszlosystems.com/developers/community/forums/attachment.php?s=3ddb5083a5d26b11520882cbc9f8ced7&postid=14711
>
>DL
>_______________________________________________
>Laszlo-user mailing list
>[email protected]
>http://www.openlaszlo.org/mailman/listinfo/laszlo-user


_______________________________________________
Laszlo-user mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.openlaszlo.org/mailman/listinfo/laszlo-user

Reply via email to