Hi all.  I'm new to OpenLaszlo but not to web apps or UI design.

I'm attempting to consume some of my own web services from an OL
frontend.  The web services are just EJBs that are exposed using Java
EE's "@WebService" annotation.  I'm attempting to use the <soap> tag,
but there seems to be a lot of XML overhead on the OL side.  Am I
missing something?  Is there a simple way to do it?  Should I prefer
the <javarpc> tag instead?  Any best practice info appreciated.

FYI:  This is a new project, and I don't have to use EJBs.  Its just
an easy way to generate XML-based services.

Thanks!

Chris Freyer
cfre...@gmail.com