> In relation to an earlier request:
>
> > Look in the images.log file, produced when the job was last
> > run, requiring images to be generated.
> > Does that show any bad errors that may be related?
> There are errors in the images.log file. It seems that
> when the images.tex file is generated there is a \begin{document}
> tag in two places, and \newcommand tags are repeated.

With \usepackage{html} there are "conditional" environments:
\begin{latexonly}
\end{latexonly}
\begin{html}
\end{html}
\begin{imagesonly}
\end{imagesonly}

and special comments:

%begin{latexonly}
%end{latexonly}

which let you mark blocks of LaTeX source
(particularly in the preamble) as being
relevant to certain types of processing only.

This lets you control precisely what goes into the preamble
of the images.tex file, so that it doesn't conflict with
the special requirements of that file, and so that it
doesn't include stuff that will create redundant images.

For example, anything to do with a title-page has no bearing
on the making of images, so ought to be excluded.

Spend some time adjusting your preamble, to get your document
working properly.
You will then be able to use the same preamble with other, similar
documents, and get good results from LaTeX2HTML.

Hope this helps,

        Ross Moore