Hi Bindu,

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Bindu Varghese wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using  latex2html.pin v1.46.
>
> While running latex2html, I get the following error:
> wrap_cmd_subsubsection not defined, cannot wrap \subsubsection

Does your document preamble contain:

    \renewcommand{\subsubsection}.....

That would result in a warning:  wrap_cmd_subsubsection not defined
and cannot possibly work correctly with LaTeX2HTML.

You should certainly surround that redefinition with conditional
comments:

 %begin{latexonly}
    \renewcommand{\subsubsection}.....
 %end{latexonly}

and look for another way to get the special features that you desire
to work for HTML pages.

The highly structured nature of HTML output means,
at least with LaTeX2HTML as the processing engine,
that macros such as  \section  \subsection, etc.
should be regarded as "primitives" which ought never
be redefined.

> And finally in the TOC all the subsubsection titles have the main title
> instead of the susbsubsection title.
>
> Though Ross' s mail on wrap_cmd errors was informative, I could not
> resolve the above problem.

If this is indeed the explanation, and you don't know how to get
what you want, the post your proposed redefinition of
\subsubsection .

> Regards

Hope this helps,

        Ross