Hello Joao,

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003, Joao Miguel Ferreira wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'dd like to produce an html document from my LaTeX source... but
> without any navigation links (it's for my cv). The best I can get is
> this:
>
> http://robotica.estg.ipvc.pt/~jmf/cv/index.html
>
> At the end of the document there are still some nav links... how do I
> remove that.

Various ways should work:

Put either of:

\tableofchildlinks[off]
\tableofchildlinks[none]

in your LaTeX source, to prevent the mini-toc being placed
on the current/all page(s) respectively.

Alternatively, you could just suppress all links
to document sections with the option:   -link 0
(Equivalently, set  $MAX_SPLIT_DEPTH = 0;  )

> ....  The command I use is this:
>
> "latex2html -no_navigation -no_subdir -local_icons -info 0 -split 3
> cv.tex"
>
> thanks in advance

Hope this helps,

        Ross Moore