Hello Leandro,

On 05/04/2006, at 9:46 PM, Leandro Costa wrote:

Dears,

I have just signed this list, because I have thought about including xyling package support to latex2html. Could anybody send me some information (just the first steps) that would help me in the beginning of the work?

Since most of the commands and environments defined by xyling will need
to be implemented as images, there probably isn't a lot that needs
to be done.

After a quick look at  xyling.sty  it seems that the outer-level
commands are just:
    \Tree [2][0]   \Treek [3][0]   \TExt [1]   \Grid [2][0] (obsolete)

So all you need to do is add some patterns to an initialization file:

&process_commands_in_tex (<<_RAW_ARG_CMDS_);
Grid # [] # {}
TExt # {}
Tree # [] # {}
Treek # [] # {} # {}
_RAW_ARG_CMDS_

For a short description of this, see the file  l2hconf.pm
and look for the section:

### Adding commands to be processed by TeX ###############################

Thank you all!!!

--

Hope this helps,

        Ross

                       Leandro Souza Costa

"A vitória se encastela em jardins encantadores,
  mas para se chegar a ela não há caminho de flores"

Ross Moore                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]