I would like to seek some insight from the more experienced users here over a problem I have dealing with Tables.

I have a documents with numerous tables I generated using Lyx (1.3.7) under Windows. The problem I encountered is that when the exported latex is converted to html, the tables had only the header row. It seems that there is a threshold in number of tables it can handle,  ~30 to 40 or so, no matter whether the tables are in float table format or simple tabular material format.

Actually, if there are too many float table, I have problem generating PDF, but tables in the exported error-ridden latex file can be converted.

Has anyone experieced this? Is there any solution or workaround?

Thanks,

Tao