Hi Associates,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *psa...@tekshapers.com <psa...@tekshapers.com>*

*Title: ETL informatica*

*Location: Naperville IL*

*Duration: 3 Months*

*Interview:  Phone and skype*

*Job Description: *

·         Automation resource with excellent communication skills

·         Should have understanding of DWBI  - end to end process to lead
automation initiative and guide team towards completion of POC

·         Deep understanding DWBI process , ETL process and Informatica ,
proficient in understanding mappings

·         Should know data validation report validation against mappings ,
and transformational logic testing using queries

*Regards,*

*Padmanav Sahoo, *

*Sr. Talent Aquisition Executive *

*Email id: **psa...@tekshapers.com* <psa...@tekshapers.com>