Pleasure mailing you. We have one urgent requirements from one of our
Global Implementer. Can you please look into the requirement and send me
across your updated resume along with the details.
An early response is really appreciated
*Role :* *Java Lead*
*Location : Foster City, CA*
*Duration : 6+ months (extension possible)*
*Job description :*
*Minimum Experience Required:* 5-8 YEARS
*Mandatory Skills:* Java-J2EE Messaging and Interfacing, Web Services,
Java-J2EE, Java Transaction Management
*Desirable Skills:* Core Java, Spring
- Write software code that complies with design specifications and meets
security and Java/J2EE best practices that will meet development and
- Create design components, develop code and test changes utilizing test
driven development. Coding must adhere to department standards, be easily
maintainable, and have high system performance.
- Write automated test cases to test your code
- Use a variety of tools to perform unit testing, regression testing,
automated builds, and source control
- Design and develop new systems as well as enhancements and fixing
defects to existing software.
- Design technology solutions that are capable of integrating with a
variety of protocols (e.g. MQ, SOAP, Rest, File Transfer)
- Participate as a team member in Agile teams and work with the product
owner to review user stories, estimate and create sprint backlogs,
participate in sprint reviews, demos and retrospectives.
- Support and maintain web and SOA based applications critical to the
day-to-day functions of global business units.
- Conduct peer code reviews with team members and third party vendors.
- Validate successful introduction of newly deployed products and
feature sets to the market.
- Bachelors/Degree in Computer Science or other technology field;
Typically requires 6+ years of experience in delivering enterprise-class,
mission-critical, commercial, and scalable products.
- 2-3 years’ experience with Agile Scrum development methodologies.
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration, and Test Driven
- 2-3 years demonstrated experience with n-tier web application
development and experience in latest JDK and earlier releases. Must be
able to articulate experience with many of the major Java APIS (e.g. JMS,
JPA, JNDI, EJB, RMI, JAX, etc.); J2EE certification a Plus
- Experience with Spring Framework, Hibernate and Struts MVC
- Experience with web services standards and related technologies (XML,
JSON, REST, SOAP, WS*, AXIS, JERSEY).
- Demonstrable experience utilizing object-oriented patterns and design
- Experience working with a variety of Applications Servers and
Databases (Primarily Tomcat, Oracle and DB2)
- Experience integrating with asynchronous messaging systems such as MQ
· Excellent process orientation and exhibited planning,
organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and leadership skills along with
effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to write technical design and build documentations for all
aspects of a technical infrastructure.
- Broad background and solid understanding of N-tier open architectures
including understanding of presentation, business, and persistence services.
*Thanks & Regards.*
*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite 414, Edison, NJ – 08817 |*
*CMMI Level 3 / ISO 9001: 2008/ WMBE Certified Company *
*Mail: **venk...@tekskillsinc.com* <venk...@tekskillsinc.com>
*Gmail: **venkatatekskills...@gmail.com* <venkatatekskills...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.