Hello,

Greetings!

This is with reference to the Updated Hot-List of “Technocraft Solutions”
consultants, who are actively looking for a new contract opportunity;
Please let me know if you have any suitable requirement for our active
consultants. Also please send me your Job Requirements at
ta...@technocraftsol.com or you can reach me at *614-664-7644*

S.NO <http://s.no/>

*Name*

*Technology*

*Location*

*Experience*

*Relocation*

1

Gaurav

PeopleSoft Upgrade/Support

Irving, TX

12+

TX

2

Rao

.NET Developer

Hoboken, NJ

9+

Open

3

Swetha

.NET Developer

MN

7+

Open

4

Nikitha

.NET Developer

Seattle, WA

7+

Open

5

Ritesh

.NET Developer

NC

7.5

Open

6

Ramya

.NET Developer

Chest Brook, PA

8+

Open

7

Sankirth

.NET Developer

Waukegan, IL

7+

Open

8

Nagarjunna

.NET Developer

Fargo, ND

8+

Open

9

Niki

ETL Informatica

MD

7+

Open

10

Mayu

ETL Informatica

Plattsburgh, NY

8+

Yes

12

Naik

ETL Informatica

Birmingham, IL

9+

Yes

13

Shilpa

Hadoop

Melville, NY

7+

Open

14

Suchindra

Hadoop

San Rafael, CA

7+

Open

15

Kartik

Informatica

Peoria, IL

7+

Open

16

Shreejana

Java Developer

Plano, TX

8+

Open

17

Anusha

SQL/ SSIS/ SSRS

Dallas, TX

10+

Open

18

Kiran

Cognos Developer

Dallas, TX

10+

Yes

19

Kalpana

Cognos Developer

Dallas, TX

8+

Open

20

Pooja

Cognos Developer

TX

7+

Open

21

Vijay

Cognos Developer

Chase, NY

7+

Open

22

Naga

Tibco Developer

Atlanta, GA

7+

Open

23

Raja

Tableau Developer

Chicago, IL

8+

Open

24

Sampath

Tableau Developer

Bloomington, IL

9+

Open

25

Mani

Oracle Apps Techno Functional

Sunnyvale, CA

8+

Open

26

Suraj

Oracle DBA

Santa Clara, CA

7+

Open

27

Varun

Teradata

New Canaan, CT
<https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1PRFE_enUS644US644&es_sm=122&q=bloomfield+ct&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDgzMHnxCnfq6-gVFJeXGREgeIWZSSZKallZ1spZ9flJ6Yl1mVWJKZn4fCscpITUwpLE0sKkktKj62vUhDz7Hlwjzr0vS7xWGaER4LGAF7_IAmYAAAAA&sa=X&ved=0CLsBEJsTKAEwFmoVChMI9dfLy6TtxwIVx6w-Ch2nXgT0>

8+

Open

28

Sravanthi

QA

Phoenix, AZ

7+

Open

29

Mit

QA

San Francisco, CA

7+

Open

30

Mayuri

Automation Tester

Lancaster, PA

8+

EST, CST

31

SUBBU

QA / SAP TESTING

Irving, TX

11+

Open

32

Akhila

Salesforce

NYC

8+

Open

33

Vamshik

Salesforce

Alpharetta, Georgia

7+

Open

34

Bhasu

Business Analyst

NYC

8+

Open

35

Ritu

Sr. Business Analyst

San Ramon, CA

8+

CA

36

Merilena

Service NOW

MD

7+

Open

 Looking forward to do Business with you.

Thanks,

TAPAN

Business Development Manager

Technocraft Solutions LLC