*Please send profile on this id stew...@tekshapers.com*
*Position:- SAP Business Analyst*
*Location:- Jersey City, NJ*
*Duration:- 6+ Months*
*MOI:- Telephonic + Face 2 Face *
*Need Only USC, GC*
· This position establishes and improves upon the company’s ERP
(SAP Business One) financial processes from a Financial/Accounting
perspective with the goal of developing a “best of breed” quote-to-cash
automated management system.
· Provides support to Finance and Accounting, Operations, Market
and Sales and IT personnel to ensure timely monthly financial close,
reporting and analysis of financial and operational reports.
· This position coordinates/ consults with the Third-Party SAP
system support personnel to ensure that ERP system issues are appropriately
and timely resolved.
· This position performs certain SAP system monthly closing/
maintenance functions, monitors designated transactional/ balance
activities and prepares reports for various Administrative, Accounting,
Operations and Audit Groups.
*Essential Functions *
· Be the go-to person for SAP technical capabilities
· Provide guidance on how to leverage SAP based technologies to
create the most effective solutions
· Provide project management expertise to efficiently and
effectively assist in the design and construction in integrating critical
functional databases currently residing outside the SAP ERP system without
compromising security and the informational needs of users of those
· Understand the functionality of the various SAP Business One
modules that exist to assist in the decision processes.
· Provide consulting on solutions, including how to leverage
standard SAP functionality and how to enable requirements while minimizing
on-going maintenance costs
· Team player comfortable working with all functional areas
including manufacturing, marketing and and sales, and research and
*Experience and Skills Needed:*
· Degree in Information Systems, Finance, or related field required
· Minimum 7-10 years of experience in Accounting and ERP system
experience with SAP
· Experience in SAP “Business One” System Performance tuning, root
cause analysis & resolution
· In depth knowledge of how SAP software and technologies function
and experience supporting same
· In depth knowledge of Crystal Report construction and its
application to SAP Business One.
· Proven ability to provide technical direction for complex SAP
· Ability to develop and communicate technical SAP strategies and
· Support complex system builds, transports reviews and system
· Research/troubleshoot complex system performance and stability
· Experience with financial controls and compliance (SOX), solid
understanding of US GAAP and external financial reporting
· Travel is required for this position; 30%-40%
Phone 248-565-4747 Ext-198 Fax: 248.254.7211
1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA
Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
PSave trees. Print Only When Necessary
*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.