Hi,

​

Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for *C# Developer with WCF and WPF *with one of our
clients in * Burlington, MA*

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*Title: * *C# Developer with WCF and WPF*

*Location:  Burlington, MA*

*Terms: 6 Months*

*Note :: Need 10 Years of working experience**. *

*Job Details:*

​

*Job Description:*

WPF using C#, WCF, having good experience in Windows Application, SQL Server

*Responsibilities:*

Creating Technical Design Documents, Designing and Development,
implementing enhancement and perform unit testing

*Thanks,*

*DEVENDRA*
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*dev...@cynetsystems.com* <dev...@cynetsystems.com>