*LONG TERM*

*RATE*

*DOE*

*CLIENT*

*DIRECT*

*INTERVIEW TYPE*

*Phone*

*State Experience Highly Preferred*

*U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to
apply*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

·      The candidate will be responsible for designing and developing
ASP.NET MVC, SharePoint 2010/2013 applications and web services.

·      Applicant should have 5+ years development experience and be able to
demonstrate proficiency in developing applications with Microsoft Web
technologies with skills such as C#, ASP.NET MVC 3 / 4 framework ,ASP.NET,
SAML, Web Services, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Entity Framework, LINQ,WCF, JQuery,
Telerik / Kendo UI Controls  and XML grammar & parsing .

·      Have a working experience designing and implementing SharePoint
2010/2013 sites and workflows.

·      Experience using SQL Server 2008, Oracle relational database.

·      Should have proficiency in the Software Development Life Cycle
methodologies, Software Management, debugging practices and expertise in
Microsoft .Net Framework.

·      Candidate will be working in IT Development and interacting with the
different business departments. Should have good oral and written
communication skills.

·      MCP certification in C# and .NET framework would be preferred but is
not mandatory