*bi...@vertexg.com <bi...@vertexg.com>*

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Hi  ,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is  *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter  from  VERTEX
GROUP  *based in Illinois, if you feel comfortable with the requirement
reply me ASAP…….

Quick Response is Appreciated.

*Below are the Position Details:*

*Position  : DevOps*

*Location : Omaha ,NE*

*Duration : 6 month contract*

*Company: West Interactive Corp*

Dev Ops Engineer: Automate deployment environment

·         Software focused now, but will be encompassing 3rd party and
infrastructure in the near future, so someone with experience in all areas
would be ideal, but not sure how difficult that is to find.

·         Sees this more of a Build manager

·         ALM background

·         Tools used – Chef, Bamboo, Jenkins

·         Someone with AWS cloud experience (more of a selling point b/c
this is where they are headed)