I hope you are doing great !
We are seeking for senior Embedded and Automotive Developer for *Detroit,
MI*. It is a 6-12 months long term contract assignment and it is through
one of our preferred vendor.Could you please go through the below job
description and kindly send me your consultants updated resumes ASAP!
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science
- -4 years of embedded software development experience
-- 8-10 years of experience in embedded, automotive design and development
- Must have general knowledge of automotive infotainment systems and their
- Recent significant systems/software experience with complex development
cycles that span multiple release versions
- Must be able to articulate vision and influence decision making outcomes
with internal stakeholders, external suppliers, and the customer
- Proven and effective communication, analytical, judgment, initiative and
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Working knowledge of embedded operating systems and excellent development
skills in Embedded C.
- Working knowledge of software development tools (debuggers, compilers,
- Working knowledge of software development processes
- Experience in developing drivers and other embedded components
- Experience in QNX, Linux, development on Infotainment, Audio or
- Experience in designing complex system architecture
- Vehicle networking experience including CAN, LIN, MOST, etc.
- Working knowledge of physical communication buses including: I2C, RS232,
SPI or other serial interfaces.
- CAN Vector set up and cfg for project init.
- Driver set up and implementation for I2C and SPI
- Strong attention to detail
- System thinking and leadership capabilities
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem-solving capability such as reproducing complex software
- Ability to read schematics and debug analog and digital hardware
- Able to use oscilloscope and logic analyzer for troubleshooting
* Hari Kiran,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.