Hi

Hope you are doing great today,

I am a Sr Executive Recruiter at Sonoma Consulting and I am currently
working on filling an exciting new opportunity for  Project
Manager/Business Analyst that will be based at  Long Term Contract

*Title: Project Manager/Business Analyst*

*Location:   **Harrisburg, PA *

*Duration: Contract *

*Project Manager/Business Analyst*

*MUST HAVE**:*

·         5+ years of experience in Information Technology including:

o   2+ years leading or managing *Business Intelligence* projects

o   Must have experience *performing both Business Analysis functions as
well as Project Management functions *

·         Recent projects must have been *BI or data warehousing*  focused

·         Experience with Agile Methodology including Scrum methodology

·         Experience doing some data analysis

·         Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite specifically Word,
Excel, Project and PowerPoint

·         Flexibility to work on a variety of projects and teams within
Business Change Management

*NICE TO HAVE:*

·         Certified Scrum Master Training would be a big plus

·         Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent

·         Experience leading or managing others

·         Bachelor Degree

·         Experience with Waterfall project methodology

Thanks

Sharon Kolluru - Sr Executive Recruiter

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel : 630.657.8126 Fax:  630.756.4181