Hi this is Ramya From Fabergent INC. Please go through bellow Job
Description and let me know your interest Regarding this position.
*Title : Sr AEM Developer *
*Location –Detroit, MI*
· The IT Architect (Sr developer ) will collaborate with technology
platform, partners and business function owners to design, validate,
oversee, or lead technology architecture implementation including:
enterprise architecture, solution architecture, data architecture and
· Will be responsible for technology implementation and rollout of
assigned technology projects.
· In addition, this positon will require to work closely with
internal or external solution architects.
*Essential Job Functions: *
· Collaborate with technology platform, partners and business
function owners to design, validate, oversee, or lead technology
architecture implementation including: enterprise architecture, solution
architecture, application architecture, data architecture and security.
· Translate Non Functional and Functional Requirements into
· Design integration strategies and architectures.
· Document and maintain architecture specifications and technology
· Work with selected third-party partner(s) to assist with
application integration and development
· Provide strong and deep technical insights in various disciplines
· Own successful technology execution and support delivery of
projects that meet scope, timing and cost goals.
· Participate in SDLC gating and Quality Assurance processes.
· Review and or create design and integration specifications along
· Contribute to overall Technology Strategy and Architecture
· Safeguard the company’s assets.
· Adhere to the company’s compliance program.
· Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry standards,
methodologies, processes, and best practices.
· Maintain a focus on customer-service, efficiency, quality, and
· Other duties as assigned.
*Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements:*
· Must have a Bachelor in Information Technology or related field.
· Master Degree in IT is preferred.
· Must have at least 10 years of multi-disciplined IT experience.
· Must have at least 5 years of experience in various architecture
notations/frameworks and project methodologies such as UML, TOGAF, Zachman,
COBIT, ITIL, Agile, Scrum and Waterfall.
· Must have at least 5 years of experience with integration
architecture across a wide range of technologies including AEM, Java/J2EE,
.NET, Adobe, ERP, MS Great Plains etc.,
· Must have experience with SOAP and RESTful Web-services with
· Must have experience in Architecture, Design, and Process
*Thanks & Regards *
*Fabergent, Inc. *
*63 Ramapo Valley Road, Suite # 214, Mahwah, NJ 07430*
* An E- Verified Company | An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.