Hi,

My name is *Kulpreet Singh* and I am IT Recruiter with Pyramid Consulting
Inc. I have the below open job opportunity with my Direct Client.

Please share your updated resume and expected rate.

*Title                 : IVR Testers*

*Location         : Richmond, VA*

*Duration        : 6+ Months*

*Key Skills:* *IVR Testing, Spanish language skills*

*Responsibilities:*

- Need Spanish/English expert level language skills. French language
experience is a plus/beneficial.

-Usually focused on performance testing, and may involve automated testing
products.

-Need for IVR testing.

-Need Spanish/English expert level language skills. French language
experience is beneficial.

-Functional Experience 3+ years in QA

-Finance Industry: 1+ years Financial Services industry experience
Reviewing of business requirement, design documentation for completeness
and testability Test Case Management Creating, executing, and managing test
cases with or without business requirements/design docs

-Defect Management: Entering and managing defects to completion Risk
Management: Can write and run test scripts with minimal oversight.
Demonstrated ability to fully develop and execute test plans

-Tools: Experience using automated tools like LoadRunner, Winrunner (3
ndash; 5yrs.) COF Experience preferred but not req. Ability to write and
analyze test reports across the project team

Regards,

Kulpreet Singh

Pyramid Consulting, Inc.

Executive Resourcing