*Hi,*

*Please reply to ,*

* vin...@1pointsys.com <vin...@1pointsys.com>*

*Title: Technical Business Systems Analyst*

*Location: Aliso Viejo, CA*

*Contract duration: 8-12 months (great potential for extensions)*

*Interview Mode: Face 2 Face*

*Need Local Candidates Only for this Position.*

*I have a new requirement for a Sr. Technical Business Systems Analyst.
They need someone with Salesforce, Siebel, and Oracle EBS experience. *

*They interview process is: Phone interviews, then video SKYPE interview,
then offer. *

*Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.*

*Vineet Mishra*

*Technical Recruiter*

1 Point System LLC

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134

*P*: *803-317-2541* *E* : vin...@1pointsys.com

*Yahoo:* vineet1point...@yahoo.com  *Hangout: *vineet1po...@gmail.com

*W:* www.1pointsys.com

For Job Updates please add: *1 Point System-Jobs/Hotlist*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D1C23B.DB35CC10]*

                   *An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer*