Position: Enterprise Architect in Information Architecture
Location: Moorseville NC
Duration: 6 Months
experience: 10+ years
- Oversee enterprise projects within the architectural domain.
- Work with business units to translate business strategy into both firm
requirements and conceptual architecture.
- Oversee other contractor staff in technology assessment.
- Develop architecture direction for new initiatives and provides
guidance to project teams.
- Maintain in-depth up-to-date knowledge of standards, guidelines,
industry trends, etc., for one or more architectural/infrastructure
- Share knowledge of specialty areas/best practices across the
- Develop and execute a communication plan for new standards, stated
directions, guidelines, etc., as required.
- Define the system, technical, and application architectures, and in
some instances the business systems architecture for major areas of
development, recommends course of action to maintain cost effectiveness and
- Stay up-to-date on client business initiatives and objectives,
particularly as these relate to infrastructure architecture issues.
- Establish technical rationale and business case for infrastructure
- Proactively identify and define technical standards and procedures, as
well as define direction for future infrastructure projects.
- Provide input into the enterprise-wide infrastructure target state for
specific infrastructure architecture.
- Collaborate with architects in other areas to ensure
comprehensive/cohesive working solutions are developed across architectures.
- Maintain knowledge of and apply industry best practices for
- Leads cross-functional component architecture team
- Develop future architecture and technology migration plans.
- Evaluate and select from existing and emerging technologies the
options best fitting business and IT strategic needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems, CIS, or related field.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience in enterprise projects within the
- Experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement
involving broad-based information systems, utilizing tools and techniques
to effect business change; business systems analysis experience.
- Significant experience, in architectural management of multiple core
component areas, migration planning, and project management of
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.