Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our Implementing partner Requirement, Please go through the below
requirement and send us suitable consultant with their updated resume,
rates and Contact details ..

*Role: **Business Analyst With IVR Technologies*

*Location: **Charlotte, NC*

*Work Duration: 6+ Month*

*Years of Experience: 8+*

*Note: We need Photo id and visa copy (H1B) Job Description:*

*Skill set*
1.Working with Business owners, developers and IT Team to collect the
requirements

2.Work with IT Team to understand technical aspect of the system

3.Translating Business requirement to IT Technical requirements

4.Writing formal functional and nonfunctional requirement specifications

*5.Must Be Good knowledge of IVR Technologies, Avaya Experience Portal,
Nuance Speech Engine, Java, J2EE, Web services*

6.Telecom and Cable domain preferred

7.Experience in various billing systems

8.Database knowledge Oracle, RDBM

*If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email.......*

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285