*Needed Profiles ASAP!!!!!!!!!!*
*NOTE: NO OPT PLEASE, Atleast 9Years Experience *
*Title: Selenium Expert*
*Location: Cincinnati OH*
The tester supports quality assurance programs and processes in alignment
with QA strategy.
The tester is responsible for providing feedback on artifacts developed
during requirements and analysis phase within client projects; authoring
test cases; and performing test execution for both project and support
related activities. The tester will be expected to do some manual testing
as well as automation scripting and test execution with Selenium
Position/Project Specific Requirements:
· 5+ years of relevant experience in software quality assurance
· 2+ years of writing and maintaining scripts in Selenium WebDriver
using Java and modular frameworks (JUnit)
· 1+ years of working in an Agile/Scrum methodology
· 2+ years of using Quality Center/ALM for test case management
· 1+ of using Jira for defect tracking
· 2+ years of using T-SQL or PL/SQL for database validation
· Strong experience testing system integrations/end-to-end scenarios
· Able to discern between issues in the front end application as
well as downstream systems
Position/Project Specific Preferences/Desires:
· Prefer Selenium/Java being utilized in the current/most recent
· Prefer Agile methodology being utilized in the current/most
· Prefer experience in the SAFe Agile approach
· Prefer having a Bachelors Degree in a related field of study
Essential Job Functions:
• Effectively work in a fast paced environment utilizing the
• Develop and maintain functional automation test scripts
utilizing modular frameworks and best practices
• Execute test scripts to validate correct functionality of
• Use SQL for back-end database validation
• Perform various types of testing including smoke, white box,
black box, integration, end-to-end, regression, and system testing as needed
• Participate in requirement & design review sessions; evaluate
requirements & design docs from a quality test automation standpoint
• Manage test coverage based on risk analysis
• Document defects and evaluate priority of defect based on
overall application functionality
• Coordinate test script reviews with stakeholders as appropriate.
• Adhere to requirement review, defect writing & test script
• Keep QA Lead and management informed of current state of
quality and test progress
• Ensure completion of all deliverables within schedule, budget
and quality constraints.
• Participate in Root Cause Analysis sessions
• Ensure that projects follow prescribed software development
life cycle standards.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with project team.
· Multi-task to meet assignment deadlines
· Accurately estimate work assignments
· Show assertiveness
• Identify obstacles and roadblocks; and offer suggestions to
work around obstacles
• Help drive and improve QA process within the team you are
· Have obtained a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or have
related and equivalent work experience
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.