One of my client looking for the Sr Java Agile Developer at MI. Please let
me know if you have anyone available for the Projects.
Location :- Ann Arbor MI
Must do phone then in-person
MUST HAVE STRONG SPRING!
12 months year contract
* Must be Senior Level*
* GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES*
· Analyzes the functional requirements and designs and implement
them into software modules
· Follows Domino’s standards for Java and API development in
delivering the required software.
· Follows industry standards, patterns and best practices for J2EE
development techniques in implementing business rules
· Keeps in touch with the latest Java technology and continues to
develop his/her technical skills
· Responsible for unit testing his/her software modules.
· Is familiar with Eclipse (Integrated Development Environment) and
the usage of source code repositories (like SVN) from within Eclipse for
all Java projects.
· Proficient in the use of multiple data storage and access
techniques including abstraction layers, DAOs and RDBMS such as SQL Server
· Understands and is able to identify and implement reusable code
in an object oriented fashion
· Contributes to the Domino’s Java Developer practice, which is a
community of developers focused on consistency in practice and driving
technology innovation through both process and technology
· Collaborates with the project team and is willing to be flexible
to achieve team goals.
· Assists the lead developer in producing the relevant artifacts
for the project
· Assists team lead in building, deploying and releasing
· Identifies product or process related development issues and
provides constructive feedback to the Manager of Services Development as
well as the Technical Delivery Manager
· Strong understanding and demonstrated use of design patterns
· Participates in project planning, estimation, standup and status
meetings as appropriate
· Ownership mentality while maintaining a team focus
· Experience in building unit tests, preferably test driven
· Define application deployments and work with operation teams to
insure proper deployment
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, computer engineering or
· 4+ years development/architecture experience with web infrastructure
· Requires strong skills in Java, Java EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, XML
· Understanding of REST, SOAP and JSON
· Working knowledge of such platforms as Windows, UNIX, and Linux.
· Experience in using Eclipse for IDE
· Proficient at using code profiling and debugging tools
· Understanding of relational database concepts, ER diagrams and database
· Able to effectively interact with business customers to understand and
derive business needs
· Strong passion for learning
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Strong conceptual thinking
· Understanding of different phases of software development life cycle
· Good communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
· Experience with Test Driven Development
· Experience using common Java frameworks and libraries such as Spring and
· International software development experience (multi-lingual,
multi-currency, geographic and locale awareness)
[image: svk-logo-tech individual]
SVK Technology Solutions, Inc
*200 Metroplex Dr, Suite 401, Edison, NJ 08817*
PH: 609-904-0029 * 111
Fax: 609-754-3700 | www.svktechinc.com
An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity EmployerOpportunity
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.