Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process.* Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhqinc.com <suren...@softhqinc.com>*
*Job Title: SAP GRC Pocess control & Security*
*Required Skill: CISA or CISSP Certifications, GRC Certification *
*Duration: 6+ Months *
*# of Positions: 1*
*Position Type: Contract*
*Location: Houston, TX*
*Extension Possible: Yes*
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree
- CISA or CISSP Certification
- GRC Certification
*Project Specific Requirements*
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; ability to lead
discussions, present ideas to audiences of all sizes, and interact with all
levels of the organization.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability and flexibility to quickly learn new applications and software.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Solid organization, time management, and project estimating skills.
Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, both as an individual
contributor and as a team member.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with attention to
detail and closure.
- Recognizes impacts of changes and ensures appropriate due diligence
performed before making changes and is thorough in testing solutions before
implementing to avoid rework.
- Must be committed to provide a high level of customer service.
- Demonstrates high standards of professional behavior in dealing with
clients, colleagues and staff
- Design, implement, and support business process and IT controls in an
ERP environment, including new implementations, control redesigns, or
assessment of a client’s ERP control framework
- Understand ERP configuration as it relates to the development of
- Strong knowledge of key business processes, the inherit risks, as well
as potential controls
- Understand leading practices as it relates to ERP control
environments, and provide recommendations to clients on control design and
- Assess complex governance requirements, including Sarbanes Oxley, and
provide clients with leading practice recommendations as it relates to
controls in an ERP environment
- Perform the role of GRC subject matter specialist including the
ability to provide in-depth application support to internal/external
project team members
- Understanding of GRC configuration and security concepts and
- Knowledge of SAP business process, user provisioning process, and
security maintenance process preferred
- Strong understanding of Segregation of Duties Frameworks.
*GRC Specific Requirements*
- Update SAP GRC configuration based on approved requests such as
creation of Root Organization hierarchy, connections types and settings to
enable CM on new target system, maintain authorization customizing and
custom agent determination rules, etc.
- Maintenance of Support Packages and application of OSS notes when
- Build required custom enhancements (customizing and/or Workbench
- The CM Feasibility Assessment Document will assess technical
implications and will evaluate if the requested CM business rules can be
- The CM Business Rule Design Document will provide a detailed design
specification of requested CM business rules (including definition of Data
Source and business rule criteria).
- Maintain GRC related table in targeted ECC environment to enable CM
activities such registering HR tables that need to be used in a Data
Source, registering/qualifying ABAP reports and BW queries so that it can
appear in sub-scenario when creating the Data Source, registering legacy CM
rules to migrate pre-delivered programmed rule to the new CCM platform in
SAP GRC PC 10.0, etc.
- In case of inability to log-in to the SAP GRC front-end (portal and/or
NWBC), perform master data maintenance and user administration activities
(emergency access only).
- When CM business rules are detecting exceptions related to
unauthorized system configuration changes, ensure that the change is
reversed to initial value in ECC environments. Experience with Sapsecurity
authorization concepts across SAP components
- Experience in configuration of all SAP GRC Access Control and/Or
- Knowledge of SAP security design and implementation methodology
- Experience working with end-users to translate business requirements
into specifications for SAP ECC 6.0.
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618|(Email is the best way to reach me) *
*E-mail: suren...@softhqinc.com <suren...@softhqinc.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.