Hi,

Greetings for the day,

Hope you are doing well,

This is Durga Raj from *ReasonSourceTech.*

*We have an urgent opening position for **Java Developer (Web Services)
Need Local to Illinos*

Please find the bellow mentioned Job description, Kindly Send me your
suitable consultants resume to  r...@reasonsourcetech.com

*Position              :               Java Developer (Web Services)*

Location               :               Glenview, IL

Interview              :               Face to Face

*Note : Only GC/EAD, USC, Must able to attend Face to Face interview*

*Job Description:*

This position is to support and enhance a set of enterprise web services
written in Java.

*Responsibilities:*

·  Coding enhancements to services as needed.

·  Writing and implementing unit test plans and Junits.

·  Collaborating with Architects, Business analysts, and other
infrastructure teams on a wide range of tasks, including software
development, package installation, and changes that may have impact across
several areas.

*Qualifications:*

·  Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.

·  5 years of experience in an developer role using Java technologies.

·  Strong understanding of REST, SOAP and related frameworks.

·  Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture
requirements.

·  Experience with ESBs a plus.

*Thanks and Regards*

Durga Raj