*bi...@vertexg.com* <bi...@vertexg.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Hi  ,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is  *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter  from  VERTEX
GROUP  *based in Illinois, if you feel comfortable with the requirement
reply me ASAP…….

Quick Response is Appreciated.

*Below are the Position Details:*

*Position  : SQL Server*

*Location : Glen Ellyn IL*

*Duration : 6 month contract *

*must be local and start ASAP*

*3 positions*

*SQL SERVER DEVELOPER WITH HEALTH CARE EXPERIEINCE *

*STRONG IN SSIS and SSRS*

*Job descriptions:*

*Responsibilities:*
* Develop, Test, and Implement efficient and maintainable program logic for
existing and new applications in accordance with the technical
specifications.
* Generate clear and concise documentation as required within the programs
and application documentation repository.
* Analysis, development and completion of critical reporting for
departmental and executive needs.
* Design, develop and manage initiatives/special projects databases.

*Requirements:*
* Bachelor's degree in a related area and 4-5 years of experience in the
field or in a related area.
* Must possess demonstrated proficiency for multiple application platforms.
* Good oral and written communications abilities, strong interpersonal
skills for customer interfacing.
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills are required.

*Skills:*

*Category*

*Name*

*Required*

*Importance*

*Level*

*Last Used*

*Experience*

Database Platforms

SQL Server

Yes

1

Intermediate

Within 6 Months

4 - 6 Years

Development Tools

SQL

Yes

1

Intermediate

Within 6 Months

4 - 6 Years

Programming Languages

PL/SQL

Yes

1

Intermediate

Within 6 Months

4 - 6 Years

*Additional Skills:* Note that we will require 4 plus years of SSIS and
SSRS experience for development and support of multiple applications.
Resources should also have knowledge of Shell Scripting, SQL, PLSQL, and
SQL server database. SSAS experience is also a plus.

*Notes from previous supplier call:*

·         Informatica shop but have BI component. Legacy work that needs
enhancements.

·         SSIS, SSRS, SSAS. MS BI studio. Tech stack.

·         4-5 years of experience.

·         A lot of enhancements and support work.

·         Duration- long term

Regards,

*Bilal Qamar*