*bi...@vertexg.com* <bi...@vertexg.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Hi  ,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is  *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter  from  VERTEX
GROUP  *based in Illinois, if you feel comfortable with the requirement
reply me ASAP…….

Quick Response is Appreciated.

*Below are the Position Details:*

*Position  : Java Developer* *with Perl*

*Location : CT*

*Duration : 6 month contract *

Local candidates only.

Job description:

 3 to 4 years’ experience in PERL 5.6 (70%)/ Java Developer (30%)

Investment banking experience is add advantage

Migration/Application Maintenance

Regards,

*Bilal Qamar*