Greetings,

My name is Satyam and I'm a Sr. IT recruiter at EZEN Computer Services. We
have a job opportunity of *BPM Administrator *with our Direct Client.
Kindly have a look at the below position and let me know if this is
something you would be interested in.

Please send us your updated resume along your contact details to
sat...@e-zencomp.com

*Title: BPM Administrator*

*Location: Cleveland, OH*

*Duration: 12 months*

*NOTE: Need H1b and DL copy. *

*Job Description:  *

·         Experience with IBM Business Process Manager v7.5 and/or v8.5.

·         Experience with Web/Application Servers (IIS IBM HTTP Server WAS
Apache)

·         Working knowledge of relevant network technologies (TCP/IP DNS
SSH HTTP FTP SSL PKI Firewall and DMZ concepts)

·         Working knowledge of databases and database concepts (Oracle
Microsoft SQL Server DB2)

·         Extensive knowledge of Browsers (IE Firefox Opera Chrome)

·         Experience with Java and/or .NET technologies

·         Under limited supervision support and engineering of the Key Bank
distributed web infrastructure

·         Work with internal delivery teams to integrate applications into
our centralized security model

·         Interface with vendors as well as other Key Enterprise Technology
teams to maintain and support the environment

·         Administration of both prod and non-prod environments

·         Project lead role on medium to large projects.

·         Perform product evaluation, selection and integration
responsibilities.

·         Development and enforcement of technology standards, develop
white papers and deliver presentations to management.

·         Provide 3rd level support for complex issues and problems.

·         Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation
requires evaluation and judgment.

·         Manage and design distributed platforms.

·         Produce service levels consistent with current business needs and
future requirements.

·         Ensure the control, reliability, performance, and security of all
distributed platforms.

·         Establish standards and guidelines.

Regards
Satyam Reddy
EZEN Computer Services Inc.
609-759-2658