*The best way to contact me is by email:*
Hope you are doing well today.
My name is *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter from VERTEX
GROUP *based in Illinois, if you feel comfortable with the requirement
reply me ASAP…….
Quick Response is Appreciated.
*Below are the Position Details:*
*Position : Adobe AEM Senior Architect*
*Location : Philadelphia, PA OR Raleigh, North*
*Duration : 6 month contract *
*KEY RESPONSIBILITIES *
The Adobe Architect will be responsible for architecting, developing and
maintaining Adobe Experience Manager Solutions (AEM, AEM Assets) platform.
The Adobe Architect will lead and develop AEM services.
The Adobe Architect will lead and develop AEM services to be scripted for
deployments for VPC Hosting services.
The Adobe Architect will be responsible for developing and leading a team
of IT Service Specialist for the day to day support, compliance,
maintenance, lifecycle management and planning of Adobe AEM product
applications used within their service area and ensuring the support if the
The Adobe AEM Architect will be working and interacting directly with all
IT groups in GSK organization, external product vendors, offshore support
suppliers; setting and monitoring service levels, and conducting service
reviews with all areas. Responsible for identification and execution of
service improvements that will lead to lower cost of ownership.
The Adobe AEM Architect will be responsible for the management and
remediation of any audit or compliance findings per GSK standards (Sarbox,
WADs, Security, GxP, etc) and execution of routine testing of agreed IT
- Serve as lead and expert point of contact for Adobe AEM service
operations for GSK MSIT
- Help define, document, agree, monitor, measure, report and review the
level of AEM IT services provided
- Responsible for ensuring that the GSK Standard Processes are applied
and adhered to including embedding and adopting standard ways of working in
accordance with Quality Risk and Compliance policies
- Establish total cost of ownership (TCO) of production assets within
their defined service function
- Negotiate with relevant parties in respect of disruptions & major
amendments to the provision of services
- Review Service Delivery to ensure that agreed targets are met and
prepare proposals to meet forecast changes in the level or type of service
- Liaison with vendors to ensure support services is maintained
- Set clear direction and objectives by defining and establishing AEM
performance measures and standards which underpin overall objectives
- Work with support staff to ensure that skills and knowledge
requirements are met within the team
- Expertise with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM, AEM Assets)
- Expertise architecting/operating AEM solutions builds, deployments,
- Expertise architecting/operating AEM solutions in VPC Hosting
- Substantial experience delivering and supporting solution within the
digital marketing or Multi-Channel Marketing processes
- Demonstrated experience of successfully managing vendors and IT BPO
- Demonstrated success in Managing IT services and projects to meet the
needs of business within agreed SLAs, time and budget
- Demonstrated up to date knowledge of service operations policies,
processes, procedures for service delivery, and reporting procedures. In
particular the applications and continuous improvement of ITIL processes
- Demonstrates an understanding of service definition and process
- Is familiar with the concepts, standards, technology, tools,
processes, procedures, hardware, software and services in use for
delivering information services in VPC environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the capability to
listen and influence stakeholders at all Levels
- Has the ability to make appropriate technical decisions, initiating
action to resolve operational issues
- Staff development experience
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to right level
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Work with global teams supporting global AEM solutions
*The best way to contact me is by email:*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.