Hope you are doing great today,
I am a Sr Executive Recruiter at Sonoma Consulting and I am currently
working on filling an exciting new opportunity for Dev/ops Linux
will be based at Oaks, Pennsylvania
*Title: **Dev/ops Linux Engineer*
*Location: *Oaks, Pennsylvania
*Duration: 6 months*
Minimum Requirements: Preferably 9-10 years of experience
Preferably 7-10 years of experience working in production and
pre-production support or management required. Candidate must demonstrate
ability to work collaboratively be able to provide direction and assistance
with diagnostics and troubleshooting using critical problem solving
techniques. Must have strong team focus and client service work ethic.
Additional technical requirements are as follows:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science in related discipline or
equivalent. Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of applicable
· Subject matter expertise in deploying, configuring and
maintaining Linux operating system on bare-metal and virtual infrastructure.
· System automation and orchestration design, development and
implementation using frameworks like Puppet, Chef etc.
· Provide detailed root cause analysis and suggest workarounds
and/or solutions for recurring issues.
· Working knowledge of virtualization platforms like VMWare, Cisco
UCS a plus.
· Working knowledge of Middleware technologies like Oracle
Weblogic, IBM MQ a plus.
· Demonstrate project leadership to drive projects to completion by
collaborating with Middleware admins, DBA and architecture teams.
· A fast learner with ability to dive into new products and
technologies, develop subject matter expertise and drive projects to
· A team player with good written and verbal communication skills
that can mentor other members in the production support group.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Build, provision and maintain Linux operating system on bare-metal
Cisco UCS blades for Oracle RAC infrastructure.
2. Deploy and Manage Linux operating system on VMWare virtual
3. Design, implement and manage the lifecycle of
automation/orchestration software like Puppet/Chef/Ansible/SaltStack.
4. Strong automation expertise with scripting languages like Python,
Ruby and Shell.
5. Act as last level of escalation on the Technical services team for
all System related issues.
6. Work with other infrastructure engineers to resolve Networking and
Storage subsystem related issues.
7. Analyze production environment to detect critical deficiencies and
recommend solutions for improvement.
8. Ensure that the operating system adheres to security and compliance
Sharon Kolluru - Sr Executive Recruiter
Sonoma Consulting, Inc.
Tel : 630.657.8126 Fax: 630.756.4181
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.