Hi

Hope you are doing great today,

I am a Sr Executive Recruiter at Sonoma Consulting and I am currently
working on filling an exciting new opportunity for  .Net/UI Developer that
will be based at  Chicago, IL OR Columbus, OH.

Title: .Net/UI Developer

Location:   Must be Local to Chicago, IL OR Columbus, OH.

Duration: 6 months

Direct Face to Face interview

Responsibilities: Responsible for creating user information (UI) solutions
by developing, implementing, and maintaining Internet/intranet
applications. Qualifications: • Must have 5 to 7 years of experience in Web
Application development. • ASP.net with C# • JavaScript • JQuery • HTML5 •
CSS3 • Web Programming Skills • E-Commerce • Teamwork • Verbal
Communication • cross-browser compatibility • Web User Interface Design
(UI) • Security Principles • Object-Oriented Design • Windows
Communications Foundation (WCF) • Multimedia Content Development • API's
Thanks

Sharon Kolluru - Sr Executive Recruiter

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel : 630.657.8126 Fax:  630.756.4181