*LONG TERM*

*RATE*

*DOE*

*CLIENT*

*DIRECT*

*INTERVIEW TYPE*

*Phone*

*State Experience Highly Preferred*

*U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to
apply*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

*Minimum Requirements*

*Years*
Skills/Experience

8

Experience in Business Intelligence Report Writing in SAP Business Objects

5

Experience with Crystal Reports

5

Experience with Business/System/Data Analysis and Improvement

5

Experience with the development of various reporting mechanisms

5

Extensive knowledge of/experience with data integration, data quality,
multi-dimensional design and ETL tools, processes and methodology

3

Extensive experience with highly complex application security requirements

*Preferences*

*Years*
Skill/Experience

3

Proficient with the Microsoft Windows and Office products

2

Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government)