Greetings from Sonoma Consulting!!!!!

I am the Senior Executive Recruiter at Sonoma Consulting and I am currently
working to fill a role for a *.Net/UI Developer *that will be based on site
in* Chicago IL OR Columbus OH*

Job Title: .Net/UI Developer

Location: Chicago IL OR Columbus OH

Duration: 6 Months

Mode of Interview: Direct Face to Face interview required no phone screen

Primary Skills: ASP.Net, C#, HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, WCF, E-commerce

Job Description

 Responsible for creating user information (UI) solutions by developing,
implementing, and maintaining Internet/intranet applications.
*Qualifications:*

•        Must have 5 to 7 years of experience in Web Application
development.

•        ASP.net with C#

•        JavaScript

•        JQuery

•        HTML5

•        CSS3

•        Web Programming Skills

•        E-Commerce

•        Teamwork

•        Verbal Communication

•        cross-browser compatibility

•        Web User Interface Design (UI)

•        Security Principles

•        Object-Oriented Design

•        Windows Communications Foundation (WCF)

•        Multimedia Content Development

•        API's

Thanks,

Arjun D -Sr Executive Recruiter