*Network Admin*

*Location: Madison, WI *

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Phone and Skype*

*Rate: $40/hr on C2C*

*Required skills: 2-3 years of Network Admin experience , Cisco & Linux*

*Required Qualifications*

*2+ years networking experience.*

A Network Service Administrator is a Tier 2 opening within our Service
Transition organization supporting a variety of customers ranging from
medium size businesses to large enterprises. This position is responsible
for the effective provisioning, installation/configurations, operation, and
maintenance of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure. This
individual participates in technical research, troubleshooting, development
and automation enabling us to better support our customers. A Service
Administrator will participate in change management and work to develop
standard work processes. This position gives you the ability to work on a
variety of technologies and environments on a daily basis in an effort to
delight our customers in an SLA driven setting.

*Responsibilities:*

Troubleshoot complex issues in environments with vendors and drive vendors
to acceptable resolutions.

Utilize monitoring tools to verify the integrity and availability of all
hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and
application logs, and verifying completions of scheduled jobs such as
backups.

Aid in the administration of systems infrastructure so that the systems
operate reliably and available within its agreed (SLA) Service Level
Agreements

Be an escalation point for issues and requests that cannot be serviced by
other groups, working issue to resolution, improving upon process,
procedure, and knowledge to reduce future escalations.

Execute planned maintenance

Develop and enhance technical operating procedures and documentation to
improve upon efficiency and effectiveness of operations and change activity.

Identify and own problems and/or opportunities for improvement; working
toward developing and deploying temporary and permanent fixes.

Periodically construct and facilitate training with other groups in support
of increasing capabilities, efficiencies, and effectiveness.
 *Network Admin*

*Location: Madison, WI *

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Phone and Skype*

[...]