Hope you doing Well !!!
Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*. Kindly share suitable
resumes ASAP to neh...@nityo.com
*Role: Embedded Engineer with Manufacturing execution systems (MES)*
*Location: Modesto, CA*
*Duration of contract: 6 months*
*Interview: Phone/ Skype *
*Required start date: Immediately*
*Mandatory skill :-*
*Manufacturing execution systems (MES)*
*Qualifications Basic *
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one
year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
• At least 8-12 years of experience with SKILLS SET
• At least 8~12 years of experience in MES Consulting.
• A Techno-functional consultant having strong technical background in MES
consulting and implementation.
• Experience in entire IT landscape assessment from ERP to Shop floor.
• Ability to understand the current customer landscape and perform gap
analysis referring to standard industry practices
• Ability to demonstrate and explain the benefits of MES package for a
value chain, depicting the advantages in details
• Ability to compare various MES COTS packages and suggest the best fit
solution /MES Package for the business process
• Experience in PMI, MES, Plant Automation area with expertise in industry
standards (ISA), and complying to Real-Time information for better decision
• Experience in developing as is process flow diagrams across manufacturing
operations for product categories
• Experience in recommendation of the To Be state with standardize
processes across plants as per industry standards, seamless integration
from shop floor to ERP with real time actionable information.
• Strong Domain knowledge, Business Process knowledge and Technical
expertise in Manufacturing processes and MES systems in discrete
• Excellent project management skills to drive and own global MES package
implementation and roll outs
• Strong project execution, governance, and standardization model
• Leveraging Consulting skills to enhance customer satisfaction by bringing
Industry relevant practices and be “Future ready”
• At least one end-to-end Implementation experience using any of the
leading MES packages such as GE Proficy, Delmia Apriso, Rockwell FTPC.
• Experience in understanding business and technical requirements
• Experience in MES package evaluation based on functional, technical and
• Experience in solution development, testing, go-live and support
• An expedient knowledge of MES integration from ERP to Shop floor systems.
• An exposure to migration projects and performance improvement solutions
would be an added advantage
• At least 3~5years of experience in software development life cycle using
database like SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 and /or Oracle 10g/11i
• At least 6~9 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on
development and maintenance projects
• At least 2~3 years of experience in Design and architecture review
• Good understanding of standards & protocols like ISA S88, ISA S95, B2MML,
• Good understanding of Industrial Automation Systems and/or Shop Floor
• Ability to conduct business workshops and guide them through various MES
packages in an interactive manner
• Possess good documentation ability, creating Process Maps, systems
architecture, solution diagrams, data flow diagrams amongst others
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience to Food and Beverages, Energy, Oil and Gas domain
• Should possess good analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
*I may miss to check voice messages but never miss to reply Emails. Please
do email me If I miss your call.*
*Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2105*
*Email id :* *neh...@nityo.com <neh...@nityo.com>*
*Hangouts/Yahoo :* neha.gupta1026
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.