Hi Associates,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *psa...@tekshapers.com <psa...@tekshapers.com>*

*Title: PeopleSoft Functional*

*Location: Albany, NY*

*Duration: 4+ Months*

*Interview:  Phone and Skype *

*Job Description:*

·         PeopleSoft North American Payroll Consultant with v9.2 required.

·         Prefer candidate with Public Sector and upgrade experience.

·         Need to have very strong analytical capabilities and have strong
knowledge of PeopleSoft capabilities. Need to have the ability to clearly
document processes, to test solutions, and capture quality assurance steps
in a business process.

·         Project work will be done onsite, however, please include a
remote rate for use in rare circumstances.

--

*Regards,*

*Padmanav Sahoo, *

*Sr. Talent Aquisition Executive *