Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our Implementing partner Requirement, Please go through the below
requirement and send us suitable consultant with their updated resume,
rates and Contact details ..

*Role: Test Analyst with IVR Testing*

*Location: San Ramon, CA*

*Work Duration: 6+ Month*

*Years of Experience: 8+*

*Note: We need Photo id and visa copy (H1B) Job Description:*

*Skill set*
*Must have: IVR Testing*

8+ years of IT experience in Software Analysis, Design, Testing and
Automation of IVR, CTI VoIP. Proficient in Manual and Automation testing
tools like Empirix Hammer Call Master Cyara Quick Test Pro QTP, and
Selenium web driver, Load Runner Performance Centre, Quality Centre and
Empirix ETest Suite.

Experience with QA Methodology and QA Validations to ensure Quality
Assurance Control.

Strong in Analyzing Business Specs and Developing Test Plans, Test Scripts
and Test Cases and executing them.

Well versed with GUI Automation Testing, System Testing including
Functionality Black Box, Performance, Stress, Load, Regression,
Integration, White Box Testing and User Acceptance Testing.

Expertise in SQL, UNIX, Test Planning and Writing Test Cases.

Implemented the software development lifecycle SDLC for testing life cycle
to follow the Standards process in the application.

Experience using windows and Unix OS and Oracle DB Experience in setting up
Test Equipment, Troubleshooting. Developed Test scripts for end to end
testing, functional and integration testing.

Expertise in Problem solving and Bug Reporting using Bug Tracking Tools
such as HP QC, Jira, etc.,

*If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email.......*

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285